Keep Your Lights Bright and Clean
PropOne ULC is an optically clear foul release coating that prevents organisms from adhering strongly to underwater light lenses.
With minimal maintenance and a simple, one-coat application process, you’ll spend less time cleaning your lights and more time enjoying them.
The ULC can be applied to glass and polyamide lenses as well as surrounding brass and plastic/composite light fittings. When not in use, the surface will become colonized by encrusting organisms, but they can be easily removed by cleaning with a soft sponge or wiping with a gloved hand.
The ULC does not chemically poison the environment to prevent marine growth.
Remove foreign matter by one or a combination of the following:
- Brush with stiff fibre brushes.
- If heavy shell fouling is present on light surface, clean with Crystilium Hull and Waterline Cleaner.
- Grease and oil can be removed with a sponge using a 1:50 dilution of Crystilium Boat Wash in water.
- Finally wash down with high pressure fresh water hose and allow to dry completely.
- Wipe with a clean cloth soaked in acetone.
Inspect all cleaned surfaces for any contaminants.
- Apply the ULC using a brand new soft clean brush.
- Apply generously, working from the centre to the edges.
- Cover all areas of the light lens and any surrounding brass or plastic/composite fitting working systematically to cover all of each lens before moving to the next lens. Apply one coat only.
- Check for runs and drips, these can be brushed out for up to five minutes before the coating begins to cure.
ULC Technical Data Sheet